Antonio Brown, the talented but controversial wide receiver, has been the subject of numerous rumors about his upcoming destination for the 2020 NFL season. One of the most intriguing rumors is that he could be joining the Baltimore Ravens, a team that has quickly emerged as one of the top contenders in the league. As fans speculate about the potential implications of this move, here’s a closer look at what they’re saying.
Pros of Antonio Brown Joining Ravens
First, let’s examine some of the potential benefits of Brown joining the Ravens. Here are a few points that fans have made in favor of this move:
– Brown would give the Ravens one of the most explosive and talented receiving corps in the league. With quarterback Lamar Jackson already showing that he’s an MVP-caliber player, adding someone of Brown’s caliber would make the Ravens nearly unstoppable on offense.
– Brown has a history of success with Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman, who coached him during his time with the San Francisco 49ers. This existing relationship could make it easier for Brown to fit into the offense and find his role on the team quickly.
– Brown is reportedly close with Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson, and the two have been seen working out together during the offseason. This could help build chemistry and trust between the two, which could translate into more success on the field.
Cons of Antonio Brown Joining Ravens
Of course, there are also some potential downsides to Brown joining the Ravens. Here are a few concerns that fans have raised:
– Brown’s off-field issues could continue to be a distraction for whatever team he joins. He has faced numerous allegations of misconduct over the past few years, including accusations of sexual assault and misconduct, throwing furniture out of a balcony, and more. While Brown maintains his innocence, there’s no denying that his behavior has been controversial and could cause problems for any team he joins.
– If Brown joins the Ravens, he’ll be joining a team that has a well-established culture and hierarchy. While the Ravens have certainly welcomed new players in the past, there could be concerns about Brown fitting in with the team’s existing culture and chemistry.
– Brown’s addition could also create tension within the Ravens’ wide receiver corps. The team already has a number of talented receivers on the roster, including Marquise Brown, Miles Boykin, and Willie Snead. If Brown were to join the team, it’s possible that other players could see their roles diminish, which could cause some discontent.
What Do Fans Think?
So, what do Ravens fans think about the possibility of Antonio Brown joining their team? Opinions are mixed, with some fans eagerly anticipating the move and others expressing reservations.
One fan on Twitter wrote, “I’d love to see Antonio Brown joining the Ravens. Lamar could use another weapon and he’d be a great fit in this offense.”
Another fan, however, expressed concern about Brown’s character issues: “I think the Ravens need to stay away from Antonio Brown. He’s a great player, no doubt, but his off-field behavior could be a distraction that the team doesn’t need.”
Some fans have also pointed to the team’s recent signings of veterans like Dez Bryant and D.J. Fluker as evidence that the Ravens are trying to build a more experienced and capable roster. If Brown were to join the team, it’s likely that he would be expected to contribute immediately and help the team continue its success.
Overall, it’s clear that the potential addition of Antonio Brown to the Ravens would be a major talking point for both fans and analysts. While there are certainly concerns about his off-field behavior and his fit within the team’s culture, there’s no denying that Brown’s talent and ability could help take the Ravens’ offense to the next level. It remains to be seen if the rumors are true, but if Brown does end up in Baltimore, it’s sure to be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2020 season.
#Antonio #Brown #Rumored #Joining #Ravens #Heres #Fans